Store Return and Exchange Policy
What are the terms for return and exchange?
The customer can return their purchases only within 7 days from the purchasing date or exchange within 14 days from the date of purchase, given that the returned or exchanged products are in their original condition when they were bought, they have not been used, and the outside cover is in its original condition.
Return and exchange cannot be done without the original invoice, taking into account some exceptions to some products sold by the meter or used personal care products.
What if I want to return an item in-store after I bought it online?
When returning a product purchased online to one our SACO Store branches, the customer will have 14 days from the date of delivery to complete the return, given that the order number is presented to the customer service department in-store. Once the return is processed, the customer will either receive a refund to his credit card or mada card on the item purchased along with the delivery fee if the return was due to a malfunction or will only receive a refund on the item purchased if the return was due to other reasons.
If the invoice has been lost, is there a possibility of exchange, return, or benefit from the warranty?
Unfortunately, without the original invoice, we apologize for not being able to complete the return, exchange, or reprint of the invoice (in keeping with the policy of the company). The device will be repaired for an extra fee, and you will be notified by the maintenance center.
What if I have a copy of the invoice in my phone or a paper copy? Would I be able to exchange or refund?
If the image is a regular purchase invoice issued by POS, there is a possibility to reprint it.
What if I buy an item from one store and I want to receive it at another SACO store, in another city, or in another neighborhood?
Our staff will gladly assist you in arranging this.
What if the invoice data is not clear? Can the store reprint the invoice again so that I can benefit from the guarantee?
This case rarely occurs. But generally, the store can reprint this invoice if there are any defects or mistakes.
What if I have a product (Air Cleaner - 3M) and I've lost my invoice, but I have registered my data through SACO's website? Can I benefit from the guarantee?
Yes, you can benefit from the guarantee, provided that customer data has been registered via the SACO website, and that data matches that of the maintenance centers.
Is it possible to purchase from one store and exchange the item in another store?
Yes, you can do so if you have the invoice, provided that it is in compliance with the terms of return and exchange.
When is the customer entitled to an additional warranty?
If the warranty is invalid and the product is still available in store, SACO will extend the warranty period by the number of days of delay.
What are the terms of return and exchange for electrical and mechanical devices?
In case the customer wishes to return and exchange any electrical device, a report must be issued by the agent to prove that there is a defect in the product.
What are the cases where the customer is entitled to exchange the product immediately?
If the agent or company has exhausted the number of attempts to repair the defect of the item, the product must be exchanged or returned (minus the number of days of use).
Online Return and Exchange Policy
I have changed my mind. Can I still cancel an order before I receive the item?
If the order has already been shipped:
- Once the order is shipped by our courier partner, it will be difficult to cancel your order.
- However, you may still inform us about the cancellation and we will raise a request to our courier partner to cancel the order.
- Even then if there are delivery attempts by our courier partner, please answer their call and refuse to receive the order by citing proper reasons.
Why can’t I return certain items?
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer returns for the following product categories
- Untagged products, products missing original labels or serial numbers, products missing accessories.
- Specific products such as: personal care, skin care, hair care.
- Products sold by the meter or by weight (such as wires, chains, tiles, paints or chemicals)
What is the return notice period?
We offer a 2-day return period from the receipt date or a 7-day exchange from the receipt date.
Please do note that the following conditions must be met to process a return successfully:
- An item may only be returned within two days of the date of receipt.
- It must be in its original packaging with the original tags and labels.
- It must be unused and the seal must be intact.
Will I get a full refund?
In the case of a return as a result of a product malfunction, manufacturing defect, damage upon delivery, or delivery of the wrong product, the customer will not be charged for any shipment fees and/or bank transfer fees (29 SR).
In the case of returns for other reasons (i.e. customer needs an exchange or customer changed his mind), shipment fees or/and bank transfer fees (29 SR) will be charged to the customer.
When will I receive my refund?
For orders placed using a credit or debit card:
We will refund the price of the item(s) returned to the same card. Please note, it may take 7 – 14 working days for the amount to reflect in your bank statement once the payment has been processed.
For orders placed using SADAD:
The refund will be processed from SACO to the customer’s account via bank transfer.
How can I return an item?
Follow the steps below to return an item:
- Contact our customer service team 920001530 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the process.
- We will log your return request.
- Your item may be picked up by our shipping partner.
- We will send you the Airway Bill (AWB) number via email and you have to print the AWB and paste it on your packaging.
- You might have the option to drop the item at their delivery center for a faster return.