MY REWARDS is a loyalty program created by Saudi Company for Hardware (SACO) which rewards its members with points upon purchasing at any SACO store in the KSA. Members can earn and collect points via purchase and then redeem these points for purchases at the store or on the online platform after activating the loyalty card in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
Membership & Qualification:
Simply request your membership from sales personnel. All SACO customers are eligible to join the program and benefit from loyalty membership in accordance with SACO stated conditions.
The customer must activate their MY REWARDS card by accessing www.saco.sa. Only then will customers be eligible to use the earned points in accordance with Usage Terms and Conditions, otherwise, the Customer cannot benefit from these points.
Earned & Collected Points:
Points will be added to the Customer’s point balance within the next working day after the date of purchase. Customer will not be able to redeem these points with purchases before that. If a Customer wants to use the points for redemption, then SACO will use the oldest points first to ensure the safety of Customer’s account.
Usage & Validation:
Customer can use their points within a full calendar year from earning. All points will be automatically cancelled if not used within this mentioned period, and this will have no effect on the validity of the customer membership.
MY REWARDS membership Terms and Conditions:
- By using your MY REWARDS membership card in any SACO store for the purpose of earning points, the Customer automatically accepts the Terms & Conditions and Rules of the program which are subject to amendment at any time by SACO.
- SACO has the right to contact Members for the purpose of inquiring about the Card usage or to provide them with membership information.
- By participating in MY REWARDS program, the Customer allows SACO to retain the contact information within its database and for marketing purposes.
- SACO reserves the right to amend or change services and way of calculating points in the program without prior notification, and without any responsibility on SACO.
- SACO shall not bear any responsibility for any damage or loss affecting Customer directly or indirectly as a result of program cancellation or cease, or even as a result of amending point’s calculation method whether in terms of earning or redeeming.
- SACO may update Program Terms and Conditions, from time to time, Customers are kindly requested to visit our website to get the last updated Program Terms and Conditions.
- In case of a Card loss, customer must visit the nearest SACO store to report loss and to claim for a new one, which is to be activated by visiting our website, then calling our unified number 920001530 to ask for data transfer after validation.
SACO has the right to cancel a card or points for any customer according to its own discretion without prior notification or justification, and including but not limited to, any of the below cases:
- If proven that Customer committed a fraud on SACO.
- Death of the membership holder or KSA departure; SACO will only be able to transfer Card Data or give the membership to the claimant upon providing a proof of being a first level relative.
- If the Card is used by another Customer, or in case of misuse.
The member (who is qualified for reward) will earn and accumulate points after each transaction made at the store. The following table shows the rewards the customer will get depending on his spending over 12 Gregorian months, emphasizing SACO’s right to amend or cancel these percentages:
|Level||Customer Spending||% of points added||Remarks|
|First||1-1000 SAR||0 %||No points will be added in the first level|
|Second||1001 to 6000 SAR||3 %||3 % of purchases from 1001 to 6000 within one Gregorian year of the first invoice|
|Third||6001 to 12000 SAR||4 %||4 % of purchases from 6001 to 12000 within one Gregorian year of the first invoice|
|Fourth||12001 to 20,000||6 %||6 % of purchases from 12000 to 20,000 within one Gregorian year|
Notes: The purchases made at SACO stores in the KSA or through the online platform is the only accepted way to earn points provided that Customer presents the Card to Cashier during purchase transaction, otherwise SACO apologizes for not accepting to add points to Customer’s account.
The purchases of gift cards and gift vouchers do not qualify the customer for points earning until they got redeemed at any SACO store or on the online platform where the earning of points will happen regularly.
Points & Redemption:
Customers can easily redeem MY REWARDS collected points in the next working day after earning from any SACO store. At this time, 1 point earned is equal to 1 SAR of purchase, and SACO has the right to change this equation or value at any time.
MY REWARDS gained points are not transferable to any other member, or convertible to cash. The loyalty points are only to be used for purchasing at SACO stores.
- All members can easily know total points of their MY REWARDS membership by calling Customer Service Center at unified number 920001530 or during purchase transaction at any cashier station.
- Points will not be awarded for all items that fall under the technology categories
- Points will not be awarded when customers pay by:
- Loyalty Points
- SACO Gift Cards
- External Gift Voucher
- STC Pay or STC Qitaf
- Credit Note
- Al Rajhi / Mobil 1
- Promotion Coupons
Refund & Exchange Policy of MY REWARDS Points:
SACO maintains the same refund and exchange policy for customers who earned points within their transactions, however, the points earned previously will be revised if a customer chooses a refund to an earlier invoice.
Items purchased using earned points (or points and any other method of payment) are not refunded but can be exchanged within the specified period and according to SACO Exchange Policy.
Members are accountable to update all their personal information including Mobile number and Email Address by calling Customer Service Center at 920001530.
Changes of Terms & Conditions:
SACO reserves full right to withdraw, cancel, or change MY REWARDS terms and conditions without any prior notice. SACO has the full right also to withdraw, cancel, or change MY REWARDS terms and conditions without any legal liability whatsoever towards any MY REWARDS member. To read Terms and Conditions, members shall visit our website www.saco.sa.
SACO seeks to ensure points earned and redeemed with minimal technical malfunctions. SACO cannot guarantee continuity of these services without any technical malfunctions and shall not bear any responsibility for any operational errors that may occur.