The items displayed on our website do not represent the full items listing in our stores, which exceed 45,000 items
Frequently asked questions
Based on the items you ordered, the shipping and delivery times may be different.
Please check the order confirmation email from SACO for more information.
To add/edit your delivery address you must:
- Log in to your account
- Go to your ‘Address Book’
- Edit/delete your existing address or add a new address
Please note that you can select any address as your default shipping and billing address by ticking the appropriate boxes.
If your order has already been shipped and you would like to change the delivery address, please call us at our toll-free numbers to notify us of the correct address.
Our delivery partner will contact you prior to the delivery to confirm your delivery address. If you would like your address changed, you can do so directly to our delivery partner at that time.
a- If the order hasn't been shipped:
- To cancel your order, write to us, give us a call at 8003020088, or email us at email@example.com and we will take care of everything!
- Our team might ask you the reason behind the cancellation and feedback information so that we can serve you better in future.
b- If the order has been shipped:
- Once the order is shipped by our courier partner, it will be difficult to cancel your order.
- However, you may still inform us about the cancellation, and we will raise a request to our courier partner to cancel the order.
- If there are delivery attempts by our courier partner please answer their call and refuse to receive the order by citing your reasons.
Currently SACO covers KSA only.
We are planning to expand to other parts of the Middle East shortly, so please stay tuned because we might start shipping to your country sooner than you think!
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns for the following product categories
- Untagged products, products missing original labels or serial numbers, and missing accessories.
- Specific products such as: personal care, skin care, hair care or products that are sold in meters or by weight such as wires, chains, tiles, paints, or chemicals.
We offer a hassle-free 7 days no questions asked return policy, and 14 days exchange.
Please do note that the following conditions must be met to process a return successfully:
- An item may only be returned within 14 days of the date of receipt
- It must be in its original packaging with the original tags and labels
- It must be unused and the seal must be intact
When the return is the result of a product malfunction, manufacturing defect, damage upon delivery, or the delivery of the wrong product, the customer will not be charged for any shipment fees or/and bank transfer fees (29 SR).
In the case of returns for any other reason (i.e., customer needs an exchange or the customer changed their mind), shipment fees or/and bank transfer fees (29 SR) will be charged to the customer.
For orders placed using a credit/debit card:
We will refund the price of the item(s) returned to the same card you used to pay. Please note, it may take 7 to 14 working days for the amount to be reflected in your bank statement once the payment has been processed.
Follow the steps below to return an item:
- We will log your return request.
- If your item is to be picked up by:
We will send you the Airway Bill number (AWB) via email for you to print and paste on the item’s packaging.
You might have the option to drop the item at their delivery center for a faster return.
- In-store returns
- Once we receive your returned item, we will refund your amount depending upon your payment method.
- Please note that cash refunds are not permitted in stores.
- Please refer to the “Do I get a full refund?” section for our refund policy.
Warranty & Payment Methods
SACO guarantees the products according to the conditions of the manufacturing companies, as well as guarantees furniture and home appliances for two (2) years for manufacturing defects only.
We do not store your credit card details on the website. All payment details which are entered through the website payment gateway are encrypted when you enter them. Communications to and from the service provider’s site are also encrypted.
We will not provide any of your payment information obtained via the web to other companies or individuals unless required to by law. This information is processed by our payment merchant.
Please double check the following common mistakes:
a- Is the card you used for ATM use only?
Some cards are not enabled for e-commerce shopping, contact your bank to enable your card for online payments.
b- Did you complete the 3D Secure check successfully?
To benefit from 3D Secure authentication, you must register your credit/debit card. This is a one-time process, which takes place on the card issuer’s (bank) website. The process involves the cardholder answering several security questions to which only the card issuer and cardholder will know the answer. The cardholder then selects a password and/or a secret question, which will be used by the card issuer during each online transaction. Contact your bank if you are facing any problems with 3D Secure.
c- Were the following fields entered correctly?
Name on card
CVV code (three-digit number on back of card)
d- Is there sufficient limit on your credit card?
If the above conditions are met, call your bank to check if your credit card is eligible for online purchases or if there is any other reason blocking it.
We offer a 7 days no question asked return policy or exchange within 14 days from the day of receipt.
Please note that the following conditions must be met to process a return successfully:
An item may only be returned within 7 days of the date of receipt.
It must be in its original packaging with the original tags and labels.
It must be unused and the seal must be intact.
As long as, the products are still in saleable condition and in original packaging, and it is within 7 days of receipt, you can return your order.
Please refer to our detailed return policy.
We try our best to maintain a stock level that will keep up with expected demand, however, certain items that are highly popular can sometimes run out of stock.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to provide timelines for when a specific item will be available again.
As stocks continuously change and new products are always being added, please continue to check in to see if we have restocked your desired item or another similar style.
First: Items with Receipt:
- The customer needs to take the product to the nearest SACO maintenance branch or the nearest SACO store. However, the customer service department will arrange for the delivery and receipt from the maintenance department instead of the customer.
- In the case of some large products, such as sports equipment, that the customer cannot carry to the centers; the customer may contact customer service and the team will raise the request to the maintenance department, who will in turn handle the task directly. There may be an additional financial charge determined by the maintenance department for the receiving and delivery services.
- In the case of non-electrical products, such as swimming pools and upholstery, SACO immediately receives and takes over the task of repairing the product without returning it to the maintenance department.
Second: Items without Receipt:
- Saco apologizes for not receiving any product for free maintenance or repair without the original invoice, which proves the customer's purchase of the product from our stores
- Customers can request repair services through the service centers in the central region (Malay) and the western region (SACO WORLD, Jeddah) and the eastern region (SACO WORLD, DAHRAN) for an agreed upon fee.
- The repair period shall not exceed 15 working days if spare parts are available internally. In some cases, it is not possible to comply with this period if the spare parts are not available at the supplier.
- The repair period varies if SACO is the exclusive agent for the product.
All electrical appliances are subject to special warranty, which is two years from the date of purchase that is stated on the purchase invoice. However, an exception is the air purifier (3M) where the customer can extend the warranty period for five years, provided that the customer registers the data through Saco's website (www.saco.sa)
You can contact the maintenance centers (the central region - Malay, the western region - SACO WORLD, Jeddah, the eastern region - SACO WORLD, Dhahran), and the product will be repaired with a financial fee determined by the problem. In addition, SACO has no objection to the customer contacting the agent directly if the customer wishes.
We apologize for not receiving goods purchased from outside SACO.
SACO apologizes for not opening new stores in some cities. Visiting the stores or maintenance centers is the only way to obtain maintenance or replacement services.
Unfortunately, dear customer, the accessories of the device are not covered by the warranty, and neither are faults caused by a “plumbing” defect. (such as Jacuzzis)
Yes, there are extra charges added to the cost of repairing the products that are outside of SACO warranty.
- When the customer doesn’t have the invoice.
- In the event that the defect arose due to misuse or non-compliance with the instructions of use, negligence, accidents, sabotage, or maintenance work that does not conform or neglects the recommendations of the product.
In one of the following ways:
- Through social media.
- Subscribe to the SMS service.
- Subscribe to the e-mail service.
Via social media where the link will be included in the SACO's accounts or subscribe to the e-mail service at the bottom of the homepage. (www.saco.sa)
That depends on many aspects such as season, product and other factors.
Also, if a product is repeatedly on promotion, it may not be repeated at the same price. Therefore, we suggest you take the opportunity right away as it may not happen again.
Unfortunately, there are no stores outside of Saudi Arabia. However, we are honored to serve you in our stores around the Kingdom.
A replacement for lost vouchers cannot be issued or compensated as it is only printed once.
After logging into your account, you can go to the ‘Customer Dashboard’ and then ‘Loyalty’ to review the balance.
You can benefit from your points through purchases from SACO, which depend on the total bill, starting from 6% and reaching 12%, where each point is equivalent to 1 Saudi Riyal. 1 point = 1 SR. MY REWARDS program points can be redeemed starting the next working day following its collection, through any of SACO branches. Bearing in mind that the earned point is currently equivalent to 1 Saudi Riyal, and SACO has the right to change this equation or its value at any further time. It is also worth mentioning that you cannot transfer your MY REWARDS points to any other member, and you cannot cash them or exchange them from the branch without completing an actual purchase.
The card is activated when the cashier passes the card. If the points and details of the customer's data appear, then it is active. However, an inactive card will show an invalid name along with the number of points. Alternatively, you can contact the SACO Customer Service Center for all the information.
In the event of losing the card, the customer should go to the nearest SACO branch to report it and issue a replacement card that can be activated through the website. Once complete, the customer should call the unified number 8003020088 to request the transfer of the data after verification.
After logging into your account, you can go to customer dashboard, loyalty to review the balance
Unfortunately, yes, so be sure to take advantage of them before they expire.
Yes you can. All you need to do is contact customer service. The request will be submitted to the Administration for consideration and in this case it is subject to the terms of submission of SACO.
Points can only be added when using the card directly and when the Sales Officer passes the card on the devices. Providing the card number only is not enough.
No points awarded for the value of purchases of discounted and offers products
SACO Digital Wallet makes refunding much faster and more convenient for our registered customers. Our latest service lets you store your refund in one place (Digital Wallet) which you can use for your next purchase.
You will have the option to be refunded to the original tender but unlike the Digital Wallet, it will take around 14 days to complete.
You can only select the Digital Wallet option if you are a registered customer.
In case of partial cancellation or return, any refund to Qitaf should be refunded to the Digital Wallet as Qitaf does not allow partial reversal of points previously redeemed.
If the Tamara payment option was selected, the refund should always be reimbursed via the original tenders (loyalty points, gift card etc.) with the exception of partial cancellations or returns whenever Qitaf is involved. Any redemption to Qitaf should be redeemed to the Digital Wallet.